Durable Hardwoods – Fit for purpose.
NEW CUSTOMERS- please visit the New clients page.
Established in 1998, Durable Hardwoods is a South Australian family owned and operated business supplying quality timber species including spotted gum, blackbutt, unseasoned f17 Ironbark, P.N.G Kwila(merbau), New Guinea Rosewood, Cypress macrocarpa and Native white cypress timbers for most internal and external applications for your residential and commercial timber requirements.
- We only have happy customers who have ordered timber from us. We will only supply you if we think that your choice is appropriate for the job.
- This is due to the fact that we take the time to specify your requirements so that you are provided with the most appropriate timber.
- To do this we need to know what the timber is being used for and your prior experience with the timber and its installation.
- We do not have price lists because our timbers are generally not commodities available from hardware stores or common timber merchants. We price by job- lot, by quality, quantity and to specification. This is why it is not always an instant process to quote you.
- We choose who we supply, because we do not want to be associated with job failures due to poor workmanship or due to poor timber choice, unscrupulous or incompetent tradespeople or people pretending to be tradespeople..